The calendar below gives a month by month overview of ALL WGCG activities.
This includes WGCG monthly talks, field trips both local and residential.
Just below, at a glance, are the next few monthly events.
- 16 Sept 2020, Zoom Talk: Life & Death in the Jurassic Sea of Dorset, by Malcolm Hart
- 14 Oct – Marco Mafioni – Fifty years of plate tectonics: Past, Current & Future questions presented by Marco Maffione
- 21 Oct – Coprolites to Cholera, Life of William Buckland, by Peter Lincoln then WGCG 2020 AGM
- 18 Nov – Richard Edmunds – Geological history of the Jurassic Coast.
- 09 Dec – Aerona from Lapworth Museum – Lapworth museum development and spotlight collection’s gems
- 20 Jan – Jonathan Paul – Hydrology of the London underground*.
- 17 Feb – Ian Fairchild – The Anthropocene
- 17 Mar – Simon Drake – Skye meteorites*
- 21 Apr – Noel Worley – topic TBC
- Aug 2021 – Mendips Field Weekend •
• See the content above on the WGCG Google Calendar
Here is the on-website month-by-month Calendar
Also see: Events List